112. Both of Mr. Jackson’s interns
intend to ~.
111. Letters and packages are
typically delivered to~.
*유형 적중: 동사 시제와 부사선택
129. ~were created by renowned
artist Janet Timmons.
유형 적중: 명사 수식, 분사
119. Mr. Marino will hire an
outside consultant before rely on
128. Positive responses~ do not
necessarily mean ~.
*유형 적중: 동사 앞 부사 어휘
118. ~, it has been turned off until
*유형 적중: 전치사 뒤 명사 어휘
8. ~vendors on the list, right?
(C) Yes, I already received some.
25. Which model has the~ ?
(A) The red one with ~
22. Would you rather see ~ or a play~?
(B) I have a project due this week.
13. Why don’t we get some ~?
(A) Sure, I’ll send it by e-mail.
13. ~give me a discount if I pay cash?
(C) I have to ask my manager.
10. Don’t you need ~
Yes, but I forgot to bring it
125. ~the construction~ has been disruptive ~.
*유형 적중: 주격보어 자리 형용사
121. Mr. Henderson’s enthusiasm for attending~.
*유형 적중: 주어자리 명사 어휘
107. The Cussler Foundation has generously donated ~
유형 적중: 동사 사이 부사자리
124. Owing to rising profits, the Sigma Tau Corporatoin has decided~.
13. When are the staff members~?
(C) ~made all those arragnements.
23. Will you be attending ~?
(B) I thought it was cancelled.